US Trending News

CNN Begs The Public To Stop Using The Term Fake News



Alex Jones breaks down the recent death throws coming from CNN as they realize the public just doesn’t trust fake news networks.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we’re reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family:

Follow Alex on TWITTER –
Like Alex on FACEBOOK –
Infowars on G+ –

:Web:

:Subscribe and share your login with 20 friends:

Visit to get the products Alex Jones and his family trust, while supporting the growth of our expanding media operation.

[ Biome Defense™
[ Bio-True Selenium™
[ Vitamin Mineral Fusion™
[ Joint Formula™
[ Anthroplex™
[ Living Defense™
[ Deep Cleanse™
[ Knockout™
[ Brain Force™
[ Liver Shield™
[ ProstaGuard™
[ Child Ease™
[ WinterSunD3™
[ Ancient Defense™
[ Secret-12™
[ Oxy Powder™
[ Occu Power™
[ DNA Force™
[ X2 Survival Shield™
[ Super Female Vitality™
[ Lung Cleanse™
[ Silver-Bullet – Colloidal Silver™
[ Super Male Vitality™
[ Survival Shield – Nascent Iodine™
[ Patriot Blend 100% Organic Coffee™
[ Immune Support 100% Organic Coffee™

All available at –

INFOWARS HEALTH – START GETTING HEALTHY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE –

Newsletter Sign up / Infowars Underground Insider :

The Alex Jones Show © copyright, Free Speech Systems .LLC 1995 – 2017 All Rights Reserved. May use for fair use and educational purposes

Mariah
Blogger, Performer, Truck Driver, Serial Careerist, Cigarette Butt Collector. Let me bitch at you every day until you sort your shit.

27 Comments

  1. Fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news o did I trigger you CNN snowflakes I hope so

  2. CNN is so fake they would rather do stories on Trump and two scoops of ice cream, or eating chicken with a fork. New one is Trump drinking diet Coke. To them this is news, anything to smear Trump. They are a laughing stock of the news. Fake News

  3. FAKE NEWS…. fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news! CNN hired too many sjw's and now they can't handle the push back of their stupidity! Grow up and learn about life instead of sticking to your toddler like principalities!!!

  4. CNN is 96% biased fake news! the other 4% is the leading edge of fake news! so I recuse my first statement! Its a hundred percent biased fake news

  5. CNN wants us to use a "different word" for their "FAKE NEWS". How about the word "BULLS**T"?
    OK with me, but do you really want such an accurate description of MSM coverage in front of every family's dinner table with children around?

  6. Alex – Your intros are GREAT. It seems like every day there's a new one. But….These intros HAVE to cost "Big Bucks". Hey…save your cash!

Leave a Response